Friday 17 August 2018

descriptive writing

This week Miss Clark give a photo we have to descriptive writing about the photos have my descriptive writing. I learnt how to descriptive writing about photos and boat too. I need to add more information

WALT: Use precise adjectives in our writing to add interest to our readers

Adjectives
Nouns
Verbs
Adverbs

Broken
Beach
Crashing
loudly

Black Clouts
war














My Paragraph

One Cloudy day (witch was today) a war happened .A Boat crashed it was burnt and broken and it was disturbing and loud.it was on the beach to and sharks awake and attack boat. Fire happening and explosion. The next day two boat was on the beach it looked broken and crash to. I think i will see it tomorrow the end.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hazel My name is Sahar. And I am a student at Owairaka District School (ODS). I like how you added a coloum each for Adjectives,Nouns,Verbs and Adverbs. Unfortunately I cant read all of you work since its a bit too big. Have you thought about asking your teacher to help you with that? i like how you highlighted the Adjectives,Adverbs, Verbs and Nouns.

    If you would like to check out my blog its at https://odssaharg.blogspot.com/ blog ya Laterr 🌵

































































    😊 you found me lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.